Ipsley CE RSA Academy opened as an RSA Academy in January 2013. The school is a middle school for pupils aged 9-13.
The majority of pupils then transfer to Arrow Vale RSA Academy which is located on an adjacent site, and the schools work closely together as part of the Central RSA Academies Trust, along with Abbeywood First School, Church Hill Middle School, Sutton Park Primary RSA Academy and the RSA Academy in Tipton.
Ipsley aim to be an innovative, inclusive, purposeful learning environment committed to serving their local community by providing education of the highest quality within the context of Christian beliefs and practice. Their aim is to provide a safe environment, in which a child is valued as an individual, can find security, acceptance and reassurance and an opportunity to develop to their full potential. They aim to create a happy community in which Christian values are upheld.
All pupils are valued regardless of their differing needs, ability and backgrounds and prepared for the next stage of their education in the RSA Family of Academies. Their vision for the future sees pupils acquiring the skills and competences for learning, for becoming responsible young people enjoying their achievements, and being prepared for future life challenges.
Ipsley in the community
The Academy will seek to play its part in improving futures within the local community. These will include:
- active support for growth in academic excellence through working within the Redditch Pyramid and the family of RSA schools in the truespirit of collegiality.
- working in partnership with other agencies and providers to enrich life experiences and opportunities for all.
- sustaining spiritual links throughout the parish of Ipsley.
- embracing the opportunities offered to the community through the sponsors.
- ensuring that our community recognises and respects other cultures, religions, languages and backgrounds.
|Address||Ipsley CE RSA Academy
|Phone Number||01527 525725|